Quantcast

Disco Multi-purpose Solution

123

Disco Multi-purpose Solution

Aroma_Shop
Administrator
Follow us on Twitter
or
Facebook

Re: Disco Multi-purpose Solution

Junior

Re: Disco Multi-purpose Solution

justjohn
Still got some Disco.  It always seems to provide that "just right" kind of bath we all hope for.  Love to see it come back!
just me

Re: Disco Multi-purpose Solution

justjohn
Yay!!!!!!! DISCO is back!!!  Let's just hope they didn't screw up the formula too bad.
just me

Re: Disco Multi-purpose Solution

drboogieman24
This post was updated on .
And then... It's gone again!.....but its back!!!!
The thought of suicide is what keeps me ALIVE!

Re: Disco Multi-purpose Solution

Beachin Rose
I keep reading good things, is it worth trying??  Never had the original.

Re: Disco Multi-purpose Solution

whosafudge
This post was updated on .
Been wondering about this stuff . Used to collect tranquility before it went sideways.it was good for "special" all night freak fest  with the wife !   Jane misses Tarzan is disco fever the way to go ?
shes gonna need a spankin.....

Re: Disco Multi-purpose Solution

Junior

Re: Disco Multi-purpose Solution

Beachin Rose
Collected some Disco recently due to all the good reviews, loved it.  Ended up ordering the 5 pack b/c that truly is an awesome deal!  Makes me almost want to put on some platform shoes with the fish in them, hahaha

Re: Disco Multi-purpose Solution

kog8790
This post was updated on .
So what does this stuff compare to? I've COLLECTED sextacy, white rush, charge, sprinklezzz, and drone 4. Is it more euphoric or speedy? any libido boost? details please I'm considering purchase.

Re: Disco Multi-purpose Solution

Junior

Re: Disco Multi-purpose Solution

ittybitty
Its sold out,and I was gonna order it on Friday

Re: Disco Multi-purpose Solution

mist
It's back in stock.  I was sad as well, but it was not out of stock for long.  That's rare!

Re: Disco Multi-purpose Solution

ittybitty
I placed my order today. Got express shipping,hope it gets here quick!

Re: Disco Multi-purpose Solution

ittybitty
Got my Disco today,collected it w hubby,and we are both very satisfied! Was beyond our expectations! We are both glad we found this,and will order more. Don't let the affordable price sway you,its top notch!

Re: Disco Multi-purpose Solution

lvslts1
just placed my order for 5 DISCO, cant wait to water the plants

Re: Disco Multi-purpose Solution

Lovin Legal
Hasnt let me down yet...a must for everyone of my orders

Re: Disco Multi-purpose Solution

shoot1staskquestionslater
 How does White Sands compare to Disco ? I love disco ! That is a comment I never thought I would make. I just want a comparable alternative if Disco is out of stock. I hope everybody has a safe and happy weekend ! Thanks for any comments.

Re: Disco Multi-purpose Solution

VryCoolKarma
jenny wrote
How does White Sands compare to Disco ? I love disco ! That is a comment I never thought I would make. I just want a comparable alternative if Disco is out of stock. I hope everybody has a safe and happy weekend ! Thanks for any comments.
If you are "steam" cleaning then go with the Avalanche. They mix well with each other too.
Vry*Cool *Karma

Re: Disco Multi-purpose Solution

sara
This post was updated on .
I knew I should of I ordered disco when I saw it in stock. I was too lazy to get out bed to get the credit card. The next morning it was gone! When will it be back in stock? Thank you
123